Home » Miscellaneous » The Sushine Award!! Check for Your Name!

The Sushine Award!! Check for Your Name!

Buddahfulkat has graciously nominated me for this lovely award. I am honored and grateful! Thank you kim, at  buddahfulkat!

Now, I must answer a few questions

Answer 10 questions:

Favorite color: Green
Favorite animal:  Cats, Moose, and More Cats
Favorite number:  11
Favorite non-alcoholic drink:Peach-flavored bottled water
Facebook or Twitter? FB
My passion:  Writing
Getting or giving presents? Giving
Favorite pattern:  Paisley
Favorite day of the week: Thursday, because it was derived from Thor, who is my favorite Norse mythological character
Favorite flower:Shasta Daisies

Below are the bloggers whom I’ve chosen as recipients:

year-struck: A sometimes humorous, sometimes heartbreaking, but always thought-provoking, insightful and writer-ly blog

Thypolarslifeuncensored: A blog that will have you at the edge of your seat from start to finish

Raven of Leyla: A blog I’ve recently discovered but thoroughly enjoy

Lintons Legacy : Another new (to me) blog that is truly lovely

The Musings of a Lesbian Writer: Edgy, Insightful and well-written

Have Bag Will Travel : excellent photo/travel blog

barking in the dark : A witty, irreverent and brilliant blog

Fiftyfourandahalf A an amusing, enjoyable and thoughtful blog

Dark Zone: Über Poetry from the depths of his soul

Zogyark : another new blog that I find very entertaining

Kanas Notebook Excellent, enjoyable writing

incaseimgone A truly beautiful blog that is written from the heart. Lovely!

As Honorary Mentions, the two bloggers below choose not to accept rewards, but I think they are incredibly gifted writers, and people, who deserve recognition:

The Human Picture A beautiful, sensitive and lovely blog that I love

Fivereflections Absolutely killer Haiku! The best.

wordtabulous A thoughtful, engaging blog that I like a LOT.

13 Comments

1. thank you Susan, i appreciate the nod, and shall endeavor to maintain the standard to which I’ve become accustomed. :-) continue….

2. Red says:

Sweet! My favorite color is paisley, too!
    Red.

3. Raven of Leyla says:

Oh Congratulations dear Lady…I have only recently met you and find your blogs interesting and entertaining.
    I am honored and grateful for you thinking of me, Thank You!
    smiles,
    Rx

4. ShimonZ says:

Congratulations on your award Susan, and may you continue to add light to the many who appreciate you. Thank you too, for your kind words regarding my writing. I look forward to checking out your recommendations. shavuah tov.

5. yearstricken says:

Congratulations on your Sunshine Award for the happiness and light your blog brings to others. And thank you for your nomination and kind words.

6. You are too kind Susan, many thanks. Without your blog I would not have been able to discover other engaging/brilliant writers’-as is your’s- blogs.

Thank you today’s ;itt;e bit of human sunshine. x

Talia.

7. Elyse says:

Thanks Susan.

8. zogyark says:

Thank you for your nomination Susan! I am honored! Frankly I’m still not sure how the awards work and if I’m supposed to do anything lol. Thank you a lot and thank you for your wonderful blog.

• Hi Zogyark,

You are very welcome. You don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. But if you do want to participate, there are 10 questions for your to answer in a post, and then choose 10 or (however many) bloggers that you think are especially worthy and deserving. Now that I have your email I can forward the particulars to you.

Thanks, and Enjoy!

Go ahead. I don't bite...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 895 other followers